If there’s something here you decide you just must have, we’ve provided links to the product websites. When you click on the link and make a purchase, Beasley Media Group may earn a commission. We are an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases.
Dad Jokes. Some people say it like it’s a bad thing, but is it? The hardest part of hating on Dad Jokes is not TELLING A DAD JOKE. You heard me. I’ll try to poo-poo on the cringe dad jokes, but eventually, I laugh and end up telling one. I took some significant time to shortlist the worst / best Dad Joke shirts the internet has to offer. Scroll down to peruse and be amazed (or disgusted).
What Are The “Best” Dad Jokes?
That depends on what you find funny. What I love most about a “good” dad joke is that it works for the whole family. The younger ones aren’t left out. Even if you have to explain the dad joke, it still creates conversation and encourages a sense of humor. I’m in. Here are a few dad jokes to bolster your arsenal, dads:
- “I’m afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered.”
- “What did the zero say to the eight?” “That belt looks good on you.”
- “I don’t trust those trees. They seem kind of shady.”
- “I was addicted to the hokey pokey…but I turned myself around.”
- “Why didn’t Han Solo enjoy his steak dinner? It was Chewie.”
You are welcome. Much like dead batteries, there’s no charge.