Here are ten interesting facts about Dua Lipa.
1. Her birthday is August 22, 1995.
2. Her nationality is British, but her ethnicity is Albanian. She was born in London, moved to Kosovo when she was ten, and then returned to London at the age of 15.
3. She's a massive Madonna Fan - In a recent interview, her manager revealed that Madonna was the inspiration behind Dua's 'Future Nostalgia' album.
4. Dua is her real name - And it means 'Love' in Albanian.
5. She's part of the Hadid clan - Dua Lipa isn't related to Bella and Gigi, but she is dating their baby brother Anwar Hadid.
6. Singing runs in the family - Dua's dad, Dukagjin Lipa, is also in the industry. He was even the founder of the Sunny Hill Festival in Kosovo.
7. Her celeb crush is Robbie Williams. She was once quoted saying, "My mum had a crush on him when I was really young and I saw him at the iTunes festival and I was like, 'yeah, he's pretty fit.'"
8. She was a YouTube regular - Before making it big, young Dua posted videos of herself singing covers on the social media platform.
9.She's a huge Tupac fan - and Tupac songs are her go-to during Karaoke.
10. She has a choir teacher once tell her she couldn't sing because her voice was too low. Bet they are eating their words now.