Presented by FPL Food, and inspired by the Jimmy Fallon Show…and of course, LL Cool J, the 5th Annual Fake It to Make It lip sync challenge will feature six teams who will battle it out to see if they have what it takes to become the new LIP SYNC CHAMPION. Each team is not only preparing 2 performances to wow the audience during the show, but they are also each working towards a fundraising goal of $10,000 for SafeHomes’ Domestic Violence Center.
1. Gurlz Rule, Led by Caroline Ashe (Ivey Homes), Featuring Angela Ewart, Miriam Atkins, Amanda Clements and Leslee Bruner
2. Mike Drop, Led by Mike Goodwin (T & M Construction), Featuring Kristin Clements, Terri Goodwin, Amanda Davis and Brandon White
3. Jenny Bender and Friends, Led by Jenny Bender (Kicks 99 Wake Up Krew), Featuring Chris Bender, Melanie Quick, and Joel Schrader
4. 5 Alarm Fire, Led by Bob Gruber (Fort Gordon Fire Department), Featuring Anthony Dobbins, David Bullard, Zuri Todd, and Phillip Weathers
5. Team Tyson, Led by Becca (Cadence Bank) and Carl Tyson, Featuring Hannah Herndon and Mel Plum
6. Z Mob, Led by Tiffany Weser Chrisman (Butler High School Art Teacher / Fitness Instructor), Featuring Nicola Harris, Jacqueline Haynes and Alfred Jones III