Mac And Cheese, Dill Pickle, And Other Unique Ice Cream Flavors
New York-based ice cream brand, Van Leeuwen, originally launched their special Mac And Cheese ice cream back in July of 2021. And now it, along with other limited-edition flavors, are back.
On Monday, the company teased that the holidays were coming to Walmart early.
Swiping through the pictures, it’s easy to see which flavors were coming. And even some of the comments were surprising. Some people were really excited that Mac and Cheese ice cream was making a return. Others were excited for the Dill Pickle flavor.
Return Of Mac And Cheese Ice Cream
One commenter said they’d been waiting over a year for the Mac And Cheese ice cream flavor to return. Another said, “Dill pickle? I am 100 here for it.”
Neither of these two are traditional ice cream flavors. But again, this isn’t the first time Van Leeuwen has thought outside of the box with their special flavors.
The other flavors for the limited-edition holiday ice creams lean more toward the traditional flavors you might expect.
- Mac And Cheese: They partnered with Kraft for this one. It’s creamy ice cream featuring the cheesy flavor from Kraft Mac and Cheese in each bite.
- Dill Pickle: Pickle flavored ice cream, with a dill pickle “swirl” (?) throughout.
- Kettle Corn: Sweet corn and butter ice cream. It has pieces of honeycomb throughout for a crunch to go along with the sweet and salty kick.
- Holiday Cookies & Cream: Red ice cream with pieces of dark chocolate cookies with cream, plus swirls of green frosting.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Pretzel: Peanut butter flavored ice cream featuring bits of praline pretzels and fudge swirl.
- Peppermint Stick: Peppermint flavored ice cream with crushed candy cane pieces.
- Caramel Sticky Bun: Cinnamon brown sugar ice cream with swirls of caramel and cinnamon bun pieces.
For a pint of the ice cream, it’s $12. While they do have some ice cream shop locations, there aren’t any close to the Augusta area.
But it looks like you can order from their website, but it does look like the Kraft Mac and Cheese flavor is sold out. However, they are supposed to be available at Walmart… so you may still have a chance.