He swallowed a dog toy then squeaked. This happened to a 13-year-old in Texas. His intention was to just annoy his Mom, so he decided to continuously chew on it to make it squeak. After asking him to stop several times, she finally tried to reach for it. As she moved towards him, he ducked, and accidentally swallowed it and it became lodged in his esophagus. Now, I would never laugh at anything that was causing harm to anyone. Good thing this wasn’t the case for this kid. Every time he breathed or laughed, he squeaked. In the TikTok below, you can tell that he and his Mom are at the E.R.. What’s even funnier is the nurse in the background trying to compose herself from laughing too hard. The noisemaker was eventually removed and the kid is doing fine.
It’s ture I almost die #Neardeathf#funny♬ original sound - Jonathan Serrano
Here’s the backstory.
Replying to @thehub346 I’ll give more information when I’m not on vacation 😄♬ dumb dumb - mazie
And that’s how he swallowed a dog toy then squeaked.