Blaine

Weekdays 10:00am-3pm

This is one mistake I don’t see this guy EVER making again.  And even though it’s January, and you may not be doing a lot of grilling– this is a great reminder to use safety!

He comes out of the house, walks to the grill and opens it.  He starts to brush the grates, when it sparks, and then a mini explosion! Despite the terrifying moment, it seems the guy is okay… although his heart may be pounding after that.  He starts to go back in the house, when he remembers he left the burners on.  He goes back to turn them off… but what do you think? Will he grill again any time soon?

WARNING: Strong language! NSFW.

If you do like to grill, even during winter, be sure to check out these essentials every BBQ master needs!