When I was a kid, snack time happened like clock work. As soon as I’d get home from school I’d go right to the kitchen pantry and get teddy grahams, potato chips or whatever else I was snacking on back then. I liked Cheese Nips until I discovered Cheez-Its and they changed my life. Today, if I buy a family-sized box on a Tuesday I will eat them myself and make them disappear by Saturday. Whenever I have them I almost become obsessed with them, which is also why I can’t keep peanut M&M’s in the house. I will finish a giant bag in three days and if I combine them with Cheez-Its, well, I basically detox for an entire week. Here are the top snacks we’ve been obsessed with for most of our lives according to SWNS Digital:
- Cookies – My favorite are Oreos.
- Potato Chips – I love sour cream and onion or Pringles flavor.
- Popcorn – If it isn’t movie theatre pop corn it better be kettle cooked.
- Pretzels – With my peanut butter PLEASE.
- Corn chips – Fritos. A familiar snack for when I was sick as a kid.
Find out the other snacks we’re still in love with here!