Each week, we’ll be bringing you a little behind-the-scenes info on your favorite HD98.3 personalities! Email your questions to email@example.com
This week, here’s what we’ve learned about Chad Bennett!
1. It’s the weekend, are you staying up late, or getting up early?
I naturally do not get up early… “Early” to me, especially on weekends would be noon.
2. Do you have a snack stash in your desk? If so, what’s in it?
I don’t have a snack stash, don’t eat a lot of sweets, but I do have sauce packets stash from every restaurant within 5 miles. Besides if I do have a sweet craving, I know everyone else has some candy stashed in their desks!
3. Does pineapple go on pizza?
Absolutely, fruit is fine on pizza (tomatoes are actually a fruit and so are avocados, and bell peppers). But I will tell you what doesn’t belong on pizza, sardines!
4. What’s your Waffle House go-to meal?
All Star Special. Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, waffle, and most of the time replace grits with hash browns, smothered, covered and chopped.
5. What’s one word your 1st grade teacher would use to describe you?
6. Are Croc’s acceptable shoes to wear in public?
They are not even acceptable for house shoes…. even if you live alone, in the mountains, miles away from civilization.
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
One food or category? Food – pizza can be made 1000 different ways. Category – Chinese Food!
8. What’s your spirit animal?
Well, don’t take the test online!! I think I need to talk to the IT Guys! If I had to guess, Dog, I love dogs.
9. Andy and Barney OR Ross and Rachel?
Are you kidding? Jennifer Aniston always wins!
10. Could you give up your cell phone for a week for no money?
Why would I give it up, not for money?
11. What’s one invention you wish you would have created?
Bluetooth, I can’t stand wires!
Don’t forget to come back each week to learn more about your favorite hosts! And email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org