Tinder nightmares happen far too often… but what if there were a few tips you could follow to get more matches?
A man in the U.K, who is one of the most right-swiped Tinder users EVER, has shared some insight on revamping your profile to get you more matches!
- Your first photo should have a brightly colored background to help you stand out– he recommends bright blue or yellow.
- Be sure to have a vacation photo to help show you’re adventurous and fun– but not all of them should be vacation photos.
- Have some variety within your photos.
- Keep your bio casual– he recommends cracking a little joke to help you appear more approachable.
- Chat your matches around 10:30pm on weeknights– he claims single people use Tinder right before bed.
A few other things he mentioned is to exclude group photos from the first 3 in your profile, and to not just list out your interests in your bio *yawn.*
Now I’m not sure if these work… but I may just get desperate enough to try them all.