Tail Light Tuesdays
Go to Gerald Jones Honda and identify all four featured vehicles whose
tail light is pictured below.
Copy down the Stock # (on vehicle windshield) of the correct vehicle and
sends it in by one of these methods:
1. Use the online form HERE.
2. Use a paper form available at Gerald Jones Honda.
3. Post the Stock # info at Gerald Jones Honda Facebook page: www.facebook.com/geraldjoneshonda.
Deadline for sending in the correct Stock# is 4:45pm on Fridays each week.
Online registration must be completed by 3pm on Fridays for each week.
HERE IS THIS WEEK'S NEW PICTURE!
No Purchase Necessary
1. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- The Contest will begin 11/29/12 and end on or about 12/21/12. Tailight Tuesday Days will be 12/4/12, 12/11/12 and 12/18/12.
- One (1) winner to win an IPad. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize and cannot request substitute for the IPad.
- Every week for three weeks, WKXC/WHHD will display a photo of a 4 specific automobile’s tail light on each station’s website contest page. The four automobiles are in stock at Gerald Jones Honda in Martinez, Georgia. Contestant goes to Gerald Jones Honda and identifies all four featured vehicles whose tail light is featured on the website contest page. Contestant copies down the Stock # (on vehicle windshield) of the correct vehicle and sends it in by one of the methods below:
1. Use the online form at the WKXC/WHHD website contest page.
2. Use a paper form available at Gerald Jones Honda or at Gerald Jones Honda.com.
3. Post the Stock # info at Gerald Jones Honda Facebook page (www.facebook.com/geraldjoneshonda).
- Deadline for sending in the correct Stock# is 445pm on Fridays each week. Online registration must be completed by 3pm on Fridays for each week. New photos will be posted each Tuesday for the next contest.
- Winner will be chosen at random by Gerald Jones Auto Group staff each Friday 12/7/12, 12/14/12 and 12/21/12 at approximately 450pm. Contestants must be 18 or older to play contest and win any prize(s).
- One (1) winner will win an iPad each week for three weeks, a total of three winners for the entire contest period. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize and cannot request substitute for the IPad.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WKXC/WHHD listeners who are 18 years of age or older and are legal residents of Richmond, Columbia, McDuffie, Lincoln, Burke, Jefferson, Wilkes, Taliaferro, Glascock and Warren counties in Georgia and Aiken, Edgefield, McCormick, Barnwell and Allendale counties in South Carolina, except employees and immediate family members of WKXC, Beasley FM Acquisition Corp., their GA SC sponsors, agencies, anyone involved in this contest's production, development or handling and employees and agents of other radio companies. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entrants who reside outside the designated area may enter the contest, but are not eligible to win grand prizes.
- Must possess a valid, government-issued ID.
- Listeners are eligible to win a WKXC/WHHD contest only once every thirty (30) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six (6) months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- One (1) winner will receive an IPad per week for three weeks described herein.
- All prizes, prize certificates and/or liability/publicity release forms must be claimed at the office of Gerald Jones Monday-Friday, during regular business hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. within ninety (90) days of notification of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prize value is $499 + tax.
- Prize provided by Gerald Jones Honda.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One (1) winner will be chosen per week for three weeks as determined by Gerald Jones Honda.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Decisions of station management & Gerald Jones Honda with respect to the contest are final.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the year.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release and a publicity release. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold WHHD/Beasley FM Acquisition Corp., its corporate licensee, its corporate parent, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- WHHD will be excused from its obligation to air the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- WHHD, its corporate licensee and parent corporation and subsidiaries of such corporations thereof, are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- WHHD reserves the right to end this contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication at www.kicks99.com.
- WHHD reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WHHD is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the station.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases WHHD, its sponsors and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- WHHD is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- By participating in this contest, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WHHD.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the station and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WHHD, 4051 Jimmie Dyess Parkway Augusta, GA 30909, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WHHD.
NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED: for any error, omission, interruption, malfunction, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunctions or human error of any
telephone or data network or equipment or any other delivery system.