Here’s The Recipe For The Most Magical Unicorn Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake, then you’ve come to the right place. Delish has created a video on how to make No-Bake Unicorn Cheesecake! This cheesecake looks amazing! Check out the video below and see how to make the most magical cheesecake in the world. According to One Country, “This cheesecake is super simple requires little prep time and looks pretty fun to make!” I would definitely have to agree! Mind blown, I can’t wait to give this a try.
1. In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes.
2. Add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
3. Divide mixture among 5 small bowls (or one bowl for each color you’re using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Add spoonfuls of the colored cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust, alternating colors until you’ve used all the mixture.
5. Top all over with sprinkles.
6. Refrigerate until firm, 6 to 8 hours.
7. Serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
2 c. heavy cream
pink, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
1 prepared graham cracker crust
Sprinkles, for decorating
Whipped cream, for serving